2024 Wiring Matters Annual
We hope you enjoy the Wiring Matters 2024 Annual. In this special edition of Wiring Matters, we collect articles that generated particular interest in 2023 in one place.
About the Annual
The 2024 Annual includes:
- an explanation of updates made in the latest edition of the Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
- an article from our popular ‘mythbusters’ series, debunking the idea that flexible cables are not permitted in fixed installations
- updated information on Surge Protective Devices (SPDs)
- information on how earth fault loop impedance and standardisation links to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022, BS EN 60898 and BS EN 60947-2
- details on the important issue of isolation and switching.
If you have any feedback about Wiring Matters, an article suggestion or a question for one of our authors, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.