- public lighting, illuminated signage, bollards and infrastructure;
- architectural lighting (uplighters, under bench, artworks etc.);
- electric vehicle charge points;
- market trader pillars (including event pillar requirements);
- event supplies;
- bus shelters; and
- ‘smart city’ and communication technologies and other ‘on-street’ electrical equipment (for example, electric bike chargers).
The aim of this guide is to raise awareness of the electrical safety requirements for such features. It essentially ‘walks’ readers through the process, requirements and risks that need to be considered.