The IET publishes the Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2008(2011), the industry standard for electrical installations.
Most recent updates
Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
Make your life simpler with a digital subscription to BS 7671 and expert IET Guidance, exclusively available from the IET.
The ‘Wiring and the Regulations’ forum is your place to post views and comments, ask questions and converse with other industry professionals.
|Have I gone mad or did i just hear that right ? No plastic fuseboards. [05:09 pm 18/12/14]||393|
|notifiable [05:07 pm 18/12/14]||12|
|Cable routing through back boxes [05:03 pm 18/12/14]||47|
|help-link [04:37 pm 18/12/14]||2|
A magazine for electrical installation contractors from the IET.
- Amendment 3 Toolkit
- Spotlights: the brains behind our BS 7671 books
- Sub-standard cables
- Lighting of religious buildings
- Wiring churches: the engineer's perspective
- Electricians fined after falsely issuing NAPIT certificates
- NAPIT on the Third Party Certification Scheme
- Section 701 - Locations containing a bath or shower
- Electric vehicle charging part 1
- Electric vehicle charging part 2
The IET Wiring Regulations model forms of certification and reporting, as listed in BS 7671 and the Building Regulations Part P Approved document, are often referred to as Test Certificates or Forms of Reporting.