The IET publishes the IET Wiring Regulations: BS 7671, the industry standard for electrical installations.
Most recent updates
Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
Subscription-based access to BS 7671 and expert IET guidance.
The ‘Wiring and the Regulations’ forum is your place to post views and comments, ask questions and converse with other industry professionals.
A magazine from the IET for electrical installation contractors.
- A brief overview of emergency lighting in rail
- The impact of the 18th edition (BS 7671:2018) – Chapters 41, 46, 53 and Regulation 542.2.2
- The impact of the 18th edition (BS 7671:2018) – Sections 722, 753 and [new] 730
- The impact of the 18th Edition (BS 7671:2018) – New Part 8, Section 801 Energy Efficiency
- Code of Practice: Electrical Energy Storage Systems – the thought leaders behind the new publication
- New video – risk assessment
The IET Wiring Regulations model forms of certification and reporting, as listed in BS 7671 and the Building Regulations Part P Approved document, are often referred to as Test Certificates or Forms of Reporting.