The IET publishes the IET Wiring Regulations: BS 7671, the industry standard for electrical installations.
Most recent updates
Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
Subscription-based access to BS 7671 and expert IET guidance.
The ‘Wiring and the Regulations’ forum is your place to post views and comments, ask questions and converse with other industry professionals.
A magazine for electrical installation contractors from the IET.
- Update on electric vehicle charging equipment installation requirements
- Low and extra low voltage direct current power distribution in buildings
- IET-Employer Leeds workshop: individual competence and accountability
- Guide to how BS 7671 is updated
- JIB Apprentice Exchange winner announced
- Energy efficiency, the IET Wiring Regulations and future ‘smart’ installations
- Electrical safety management event
- Young Engineering Professionals event: the future of engineering
- Career spotlight: working as an electro-technical officer on mega yachts
- Students and the Wiring Regulations
- The new Trailblazer apprenticeships and the effect on electrical apprentices
The IET Wiring Regulations model forms of certification and reporting, as listed in BS 7671 and the Building Regulations Part P Approved document, are often referred to as Test Certificates or Forms of Reporting.