Wiring Matters magazine
A magazine for electrical installation contractors from the IET
Issue 54 - Special Edition 2015
Issue 53 - Winter 2014
- Amendment 3 Toolkit
- Spotlights: the brains behind our BS 7671 books
- Sub-standard cables
- Lighting of religious buildings
- Wiring churches: the engineer's perspective
- Electricians fined after falsely issuing NAPIT certificates
- NAPIT on the Third Party Certification Scheme
- Section 701 - Locations containing a bath or shower
- Electric vehicle charging part 1
- Electric vehicle charging part 2
Don't miss new articles
Sign up for quarterly email notifications of new articles from Wiring Matters.
Contact the editor
Need Adobe Reader?
To read the magazine you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.