Create professional codes and guides with an organisation that provides:
- Access to markets through our reach and influence in the engineering community. Our in-house sales and marketing teams ensure your sponsored publications make a meaningful impact.
- Codes and guides development expertise, as co-publisher of BS 7671 and publisher of a successful range of Codes of Practice and guidance publications.
- Influence across a broad range of industries; we work closely with government and influence policy.
- Key engineering contacts: our broad membership base, expert committees and engineering communities give us access to high-profile contributors and technical authors.
- Robust development processes: our work with industry stakeholders and subject experts ensures technically robust, consensus-based codes and guides.
- Bespoke solutions: our flexible, cost-effective development process allows us to develop tailored solutions to meet your needs.
- Full consultation process through our expert working groups and supporting committees, together with our accessible public consultation system.
- Speed to market: we can focus on rapidly developing and diverse areas of technology that are difficult for formal standards bodies to address quickly. Our flexible development process allows us to bring publications to market as quickly as needed.
Contact us using the form below to talk to us about your project.