This guide has been prepared for all those involved in the design, selection, installation, operation, and maintenance of electric heating in new and existing domestic properties in the UK.
It will focus on all forms of electrified heat (including heat pumps) but also other related approaches and technologies such as heat recovery, renewables, and energy storage. It is a useful accompaniment to the IET Academy course on Decarbonised Electrified Heat and similarly details building fabric, thermal comfort and electrical system considerations as well as the complex issue of using electrified heat to generate domestic hot water, providing more breadth and depth to these topics.
This page is open to the public subject to the following terms:
- You may download the documents for your own use in reviewing content as part of the DPC process
- No further electronic copying is allowed without written permission
- You are permitted to pass on the web link to the registration page for other people to register with and review documents
- You are not permitted to create a direct link to any of the DPC documents
- You are requested to return any comments using the DPC comment form provided
- The form should be sent electronically to the relevant Portfolio Development Manager.
Deadline for comments: Friday, 21 May 2021