Digital subscription: Gold package
Taking out a digital subscription ensures you always have the most up-to-date content.
A subscription to the Gold package provides premium access to all of the IET’s expert electrical content.
Fill in the form below to find out more.
This package is available through an annual subscription, always providing you with the latest content.
The number of concurrent user licences is agreed on an individual company basis. This means the package can be tailored to your requirements and you only pay for the number of licences you need, saving the cost of multiple copies of the printed books.
The content available in the Gold package includes:
- BS 7671 IET Wiring Regulations
- IET On-Site Guide
- Guidance Notes 1 – 8 inclusive
- Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations
- Electrical Installation Design Guide
- Commentary on the IET Wiring Regulations
- Electrician’s Guide to Emergency Lighting
- Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
- Code of Practice for Electrical Safety Management
- Code of Practice for the Application of LED Lighting Systems
- Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Code of Practice for Low Voltage Direct Current Power Distribution in Buildings
- Code of Practice for Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting Systems
- Guide to Electrical Maintenance
- Temporary Power Systems*
Plus new content added as it publishes.
For pricing and to register your interest, please complete this form and we will be in touch.
*To be added when available.
By registering your interest you consent to your personal data being used by the IET to provide you with information about related products, programs and services.