Wiring Matters - Autumn Issue 2016
Launch of Job Profile Bank on Student’s Hub
Wiring Matters has recently launched a Job Profile Bank on the Student’s Hub.
The Job Profile Bank will showcase the wide variety of job types available to electricians, and is made up of interviews with electricians and technicians from different areas of the industry.
We currently have interviews with domestic installers, an inspector, a business owner, a smart home installer and several technicians within the entertainment industry.
We hope to create a wide collection of job profiles so that young electricians can be inspired to work in many different areas of the electrical industry.
Please let us know if there are any areas of the electrotechnical industry you would like to see in the Job Profile Bank and we’ll do our best to get an interview with someone in that area.
Similarly, if you have an interesting role and you’d like us to interview you, please get in touch!
In this issue
- Energy Efficiency in Electrical Installations
- Energy efficiency of low voltage electrical installations
- Connected systems: interview with Sam Woodward
- Reduced low voltage
- Backstage at the theatre: what it takes to power a show
- Launch of Job Profile Bank on Student’s Hub
- New videos published on the Student’s Hub
Don't miss new articles
Sign up for quarterly notifications of new articles from Wiring Matters