The IET publishes the Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2008(2011), the industry standard for electrical installations.
Most recent updates
Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
Make your life simpler with a digital subscription to BS 7671 and expert IET Guidance, exclusively available from the IET.
The ‘Wiring and the Regulations’ forum is your place to post views and comments, ask questions and converse with other industry professionals.
|The paths for earth fault current and its effect on main earthing conductor size [12:46 pm 21/10/14]||4|
|2391 rejected [12:45 pm 21/10/14]||20|
|Flashing LED downlights [12:31 pm 21/10/14]||19|
|how to wire a light socket, confusing wiring [12:18 pm 21/10/14]||1|
A magazine for electrical installation contractors from the IET.
- Protection against electric shock
- Counterfeit alert
- Near disaster on a railway caused by rats
- Spotlight: David Latimer
- City & Guilds courses: an introduction
- Forthcoming events
- The effect of mechanical cooling on lamp colour and efficiency
- Energy efficiency: achieving sustainability
- Electrical Energy Storage and the Smart Electrical Installation
- London Fire Brigade Interview: changes to BS 7671 in 2015
The IET Wiring Regulations model forms of certification and reporting, as listed in BS 7671 and the Building Regulations Part P Approved document, are often referred to as Test Certificates or Forms of Reporting.