The IET publishes the IET Wiring Regulations: BS 7671, the industry standard for electrical installations.
Most recent updates
Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
Subscription-based access to BS 7671 and expert IET guidance.
The ‘Wiring and the Regulations’ forum is your place to post views and comments, ask questions and converse with other industry professionals.
|Best Counterfeit EURO & DOLLAR NOTES,PASSPORTS,ID,Visa(email@example.com) [06:54 pm 29/08/16]||0|
|This really is a JOKE! [06:47 pm 29/08/16]||38|
|Kuwait###91-9914703222 Black Magic Specialist Baba JI Aurangabad [06:39 pm 29/08/16]||0|
|91-9914703222=##= love problem solution baba ji Jalandhar [06:38 pm 29/08/16]||0|
A magazine for electrical installation contractors from the IET.
- BS 7671: the 18th Edition report
- A guide to lighting design for electricians and installers
- Renewed confidence: solar PV and other renewable energies
- Electrical installations in caravan/camping parks, caravans and motor caravans
- Electrical installations at live outdoor venues
- Interview with Colin Reed
- Insulation inserts in metallic gas service pipes
- Electrical Safety Management: video and book giveaway
- Video resources for LV and ELV d.c. power distribution
The IET Wiring Regulations model forms of certification and reporting, as listed in BS 7671 and the Building Regulations Part P Approved document, are often referred to as Test Certificates or Forms of Reporting.