Electrical training recognised by the industry experts at the IET
IET Centres of Excellence
The IET recognises training providers who consistently achieve high standards of training delivery for electrical installers and contractors on a range of courses at craft and technician levels.
What does an IET Centre of Excellence offer above other training providers?
- Courses that have a rigorous external QA process to ensure the best quality training
- Courses that will develop and deliver skills and knowledge that can be efficiently transferred to the workplace
- Courses that underpin the expertise required of the IET Standards and electrical regulations publications
- An opportunity to register with the IET as a learner attending an IET Centre of Excellence
Why should you look for an IET Centre of Excellence to meet your training needs?
- To complete an independently quality assured training programme
- To be trained by competent and professional trainers approved by the industry experts at the IET
- To be re-assured that the skills developed are appropriate for the workplace
Current IET Centres of Excellence include:
Group Horizon Ltd.
- Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation (C&G 2919)
Trade Skills 4U Ltd.
- C&G 2357 - Course
- C&G 2365 - Levels 2&3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- C&G 2377-22 & 2377-32 - PAT Testing
- C&G 2377-22 - PAT Testing
- C&G 2382-12 - 17th Edition
- C&G 2392 - Inspection & Testing
- C&G 2393 - Part P (560)
- C&G 2394 / 2395 - Course Package
- C&G 2394 - Course
- C&G 2396 - Electrical Design Course
- C&G 2399-11 - Solar PV Installer
- C&G 2399-12 - Solar PV Maintenance, 3 Days
- C&G 2395-01 - Inspection & Testing
- C&G 4141-01 MOD1 - Installation Workshop
- C&G 4141-02 MOD2 - Principles of Electro Technology
- BPEC G59 - Small Scale PV
Able Skills Ltd
- C&G 2357 – Course
- C&G 2365 – Levels 2&3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- C&G 2377-32 – PAT Testing
- C&G 2377-22 – PAT Testing
- C&G 2382-12 – 17th Edition
- C&G 2392 – 10 Inspection & Testing
- C&G 2396 – 01 Electrical Design Course
- Pre AM2