Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 incorporating amendment number 3:2015)
The Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, 2nd Edition incorporates the changes to the updated Code of Practice for Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Systems in Non-domestic Premises, BS 5839:2013.
This new textbook, written in conjunction with C&G, has been designed to be a complete companion for learners taking this course.
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 301-304
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 305-306
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 307-308
- Exam Success 2394 and 2395
- The City & Guilds Textbook Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) 2365
- C&G Level 2 Diploma Electrical Installations 2365
- Exam Success: IET Wiring Regulations 2382-12
The Code of Practice enables duty holders to understand the requirements placed on them in law to maintain electrical equipment, using correct documentation, that falls under their control and to understand what inspection and testing involves.
IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 incorporating amendment number 1:2011)
This Guide provides guidance on planning and carrying out maintenance activities using good practice techniques.