Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 incorporating amendment number 1:2011)
Guidance Note 8: Earthing and Bonding, 2nd Edition
- Guidance Note 1: Selection and Erection of Equipment, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 2: Isolation and Switching, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection and Testing, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 4: Protection Against Fire, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 7: Special Location, 4th Edition
- Electrician's Guide to Emergency Lighting
- Electrician's Guide to the Building Regulations Part P, 2nd Edition
- Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
The Code of Practice enables duty holders to understand the requirements placed on them in law to maintain electrical equipment, using correct documentation, that falls under their control and to understand what inspection and testing involves.
BS 8450 is written for those involved in the design, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment for the generation, storage, conversion, distribution and utilisation of electrical energy for all purposes in ships of all descriptions (excluding warships).
With full exam preparation including two sample tests, advice from examiners, and tips on taking the online exam, this book from City & Guilds and the IET is the ideal way to prepare for 2382-12 exam success.
by IET Publication, edited by Paul Cook
by IET Publication, edited by Darrell Locke