Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 incorporating amendment number 3:2015)
A simple format, using diagrams and examples, helps students to navigate their way through BS 7671.
This new textbook, written in conjunction with C&G, has been designed to be a complete companion for learners taking this course.
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 301-304
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 305-306
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 307-308
- Exam Success 2394 and 2395
- The City & Guilds Textbook Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) 2365
- C&G Level 2 Diploma Electrical Installations 2365
- Exam Success: IET Wiring Regulations 2382-12
The Code of Practice enables duty holders to understand the requirements placed on them in law to maintain electrical equipment, using correct documentation, that falls under their control and to understand what inspection and testing involves.
BS 8450 is written for those involved in the design, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment for the generation, storage, conversion, distribution and utilisation of electrical energy for all purposes in ships of all descriptions (excluding warships).
Covering common built environment and technical installation challenges, with the aim of enabling improved connectivity, communications networking and connected systems integration for user access in residential and commercial buildings.