Buy the IET Wiring Regulations, Guidance Notes and other essential publications from the IET for electrical installers and designers.
IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 incorporating amendment number 1:2011)
- On-Site Guide (BS 7671:2008 incorporating Amendment No 1:2011)
- Temporary Power Systems: A guide to the application of BS 7671 and BS 7909 for temporary events
- Electrical Installation Design Guide
- Commentary on IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (BS 7671:2008 Requirements for Electrical Installations)
- Electrical Plugs and Wiring and World Electricity Supplies
This edition has been updated in line with the changes in Approved Document P which came into effect on 6 April 2013. It has also been fully updated to BS 7671:2008(2011).
- Electrician's Guide to Emergency Lighting 2nd Edtion
- Guide to Electrical Installations in Medical Locations
- Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection and Alarm Systems (2nd Edition)
- Guidance Note 1: Selection and Erection of Equipment, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 2: Isolation and Switching, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection and Testing, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 4: Protection Against Fire, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 5: Protection Against Electric Shock, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 6: Protection Against Overcurrent, 6th Edition
- Guidance Note 7: Special Location, 4th Edition
- Guidance Note 8: Earthing and Bonding, 2nd Edition
The Code of Practice enables duty holders to understand the requirements placed on them in law to maintain electrical equipment, using correct documentation, that falls under their control and to understand what inspection and testing involves.
The basic package that includes e-book versions of the Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2008(2011) and the associated On-Site Guide.
Please note, if you already own (or intend to purchase) the essentials package, the Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2008(2011) has been updated to include Amendment 2:2013.
BS 8450 is written for those involved in the design, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment for the generation, storage, conversion, distribution and utilisation of electrical energy for all purposes in ships of all descriptions (excluding warships).
With full exam preparation including two sample tests, advice from examiners, and tips on taking the online exam, this book from City & Guilds and the IET is the ideal way to prepare for 2382-12 exam success.
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Unit 309
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 301-304
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 305-306
- C&G Level 3 Diploma Electrotechnical Technology 2357 – Units 307-308
- Exam Success 2394 and 2395
- The City & Guilds Textbook Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) 2365
- C&G Level 2 Diploma Electrical Installations 2365
by Paul Harris